All Guest Rooms are Located on the 2nd or 3rd Floors and are Accessible by Stairs Only. There is no elevator.
The Magnolia Inn is self-check in. An envelope with welcome letter, important information, and your room key awaits your arrival. As a small, 10-room Inn, there is no 24-hour staff. Ice is available only when kitchen/restaurant staff is on-site (Tuesday afternoons through Saturday evening). There is no refrigerator or safe in rooms.
There are two heating and cooling thermostats in the hallway on the second floor and one thermostat on the third floor which you may adjust to your needs.
Inn guests receive 10% of food when dining at Villaggio Ristorante, the Inn’s on-site restaurant. Reservations highly recommended.
We hope you enjoy coming to a “home” for your visit to Pinehurst and that you have a great time in what is a very special Village.
- 24 Hour Self Check-In (with Advance Reservation)
- Air Conditioning/Heat
- Free WiFi
- Card Table and Board Games in Sunroom Credenza
- Fire alarms with Lights
- Housekeeping for Extended Stays
- Express Check In
- Express Check Out (leave key in room)
- Free On-Site Parking
- Free Continental Breakfast includes cereals, fruit, yogurt, muffins, juices and coffee
- Full Service Fine-Dining Restaurant (Dinner Only Tuesday through Saturday evening), Bar with TVs for Sports & Outside Patio (Patio closed Nov to mid-March)
Activities and Experiences (Nearby)
- Bowling alley
- Golf driving range
- Horse riding
- Antiques & Fairs
- Wine tasting
- Arts & Crafts
- History/Science Museums
- Pub crawl
- Check in: 4:00 PM (24 Hour Check-In) Welcome letter and room key await your arrival
Early check-in may be available on request
- Check out: 11:00 AM
Late check-out may be available on request (No 24-hour staff) Leave key in room when departing; Itemized room charges will be emailed upon request
- Child Policy: Children welcome
- Smoking Policy: No smoking
- Pets: No pets